6 Reasons to Take Professional Engagement Photos.
Have you ever wondered why people take professional engagement photos?
Maybe you are one of the many couples who have a lot of pictures already, are professional engagement photos necessary? We think so.
- Get More Comfortable in front of a camera. You may have enough selfies to fill an album on your phone but there is a big difference between taking a selfie and a professional photo session. I recommend booking a professional engagement photo session before your wedding day as a trial run. Not everyone feels comfortable in front of a camera held by someone else. By booking your professional engagement photo session, you will be able to experience the direction and results before your big day.
- Test out working with a professional photographer. Do you have a photographer in mind? Or are you looking through Pinterest and searching available photographers near you on Google? If you have never worked with a professional photographer, engagement sessions can be a great way to start a relationship. Getting to know the photographer that you will potentially be working with on your wedding day is important.
- Potentially work with different photographers While it isn’t my recommendation to book multiple professional engagement sessions, booking one and scanning through potential photographers is key. You can pick one whose style and personality works with you and your fiancé. On one of the biggest days of your life, you are going to want a photographer you work well with.
- Discover your best angles. Posing for photos can be a whole new experience for couples who have never worked with a professional photographer. This is a great time to get some coaching on which angles work for you and your fiancé. It is also a great time to find which poses you should avoid. When it comes to your wedding day, you want to feel confident knowing your angles will help.
- Tell your love story Do your wedding guests know your love story? Have they ever met your fiancé? Your professional engagement photo session is the perfect opportunity to introduce your love story to your family and friends. Your engagement session is a great opportunity for you to recreate parts of your love story that you want to share.
- Document Your Milestone Getting engaged is a big deal! Taking the time to document such a big milestone in your life is important. A professional engagement session is a great way to do that. Clearly not only will it provide you with proof that you were once that young and in love but helps document the first step of wedding planning. Taking the time to enjoy your engagement is all part of the process!
Above all The best photographers will be there to back you up and ensure your photography expectations are met.
Clearly, I think you should take professional engagement photos.
Moreover, Having the practice and extra experience with a professional photographer can make all the difference when it comes to documenting the milestones in your life.
Don’t hesitate to ask hard questions or change photographers if you don’t connect with them. The hard decisions are often the ones that offer the most reward.
Book your Engagement Session Here
Read more engagement session blog Here
Dress recommend for Engagement Here