Photo shoot with Dogs
Have you ever considered planning a Photo Shoot With Your Dogs ?🐶⠀
If you have a dog like I do then I know you have!
Dogs are part of the family and also your best friend.⠀
Here’s a few tips to bring them along on your next photo session:
1. Bring their favorite treats! Keeping your dog happy and attentive is all about positive reinforcement.
2. Your pet picks up on what you are feeling so it’s best to relax and have fun! ⠀
3. A little bit of exercise before the session. If you have a young, super energetic dog or high energy breed, taking them for a walk or to the dog park park before the photography session can be very helpful! ⠀
4. Consider grooming ahead and think about how you like them to look in the photos. Maybe a cute little hair ribbon or bow tie? lol⠀
5. If your dog will be wearing any clothing, please make sure you try the clothing on before the session to make sure that it’s comfortable. I do not recommend dressing up dogs who are not used to wearing clothing on a daily basis. ( Maybe a nice collar?)⠀
6. Bring someone along with you in the session. Dogs can’t take an hour for photography. They will only give you about 10-15 min of attention before they stop cooperating. So they either in the session in the beginning or after. ⠀
Hope this is helpful for preparing your dog before your photo session.🥰
Considered to bring your puppy to photo session? Click any of the following to see how cute their dog are!